Great design. Modern, clean, just like I wanted.
Luigi understood the brief well and provided a great design.
- AYG design
Such a pleasure working with AYG design! Always responded promptly and professionally, and delivered exactly what I was looking for. Thank you!
Nice Job as ever. Next projects are in planing.
Happy as always... 3rd project completed with this designer and many more to come.
How jarvis.australia started their other design journey
Who are you known as?
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Cleaning & Maintenance
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We're a home services startup that helps clients automate their day to day lives through an app.
We help clients by sending in vetted professionals to assist with all home errands, from groceries to cleaning to dry cleaning etc - so they're free to do the things they'd rather be doing.
Our target market is threefold:
1. Entrepreneurs and early adopters
2. Young professionals
3. Dual income families (especially mothers)
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
We need six emails built. These may be built in Mailchimp or from scratch, but either way must be delivered as a ready-to-go responsive email (viewable on both desktop and mobile).
The emails are:
1. An email for clients who are referred to the service with an offer to try to encourage them to join the service;
2. An email for new clients to the service who have booked a visit to confirm their booking;
3. An email for prospective leads who've just signed up on our landing page for more information;
4. Two emails for prospective leads who've signed up but haven't confirmed a booking yet; and
5. An email to encourage existing clients to refer a friend
These should all use the same aesthetic and email template - so hopefully once the first is designed properly, the rest should be quick to build!
Copy for all designs (together with some example illustrations) is attached in the word document below.
Our aesthetic is fairly simple: we want it to be clean and simple to understand.
We're very open to you using stock photos of homes to make the emails look more vibrant where necessary.