We want to overhaul the look and feel of our dashboards. Charts, analytics and insights are presented on a series of connected dashboard pages. This project is simply to design 2-3 related dashboard screens.
The dashboards are contained within our general TimeTracker UI (see attached screenshot "0 - TimeTracker dashboard...").
The overall navigation is a left hand column for navigating between the various dashboards. Note that the "filters" are moving to the top o the dashboard and will not remain under the navigation.
- dashboard design/layout per attached images (this is bulk of project)
- one dashboard will be more like a medical EKG...with constantly updating data.
- the new design/layout
- design specs for the elements, including these chart/graph types:
> a donut chart
> a pie chart
> a vertical bar chart
> a horizontal bar chart
> a line chart
> data list (rows/columns of text)
- design spec for a tool-tip that reveals more detailed data when hovering
- design spec for the UI elements
> pull down list (with checkbox)
> a text box for entering search data
> styling for a calendar date-picker. We're likely using this component:
(Use the "Custom Range" option. See the attached screen, too)
We are looking to make a significant improvement of the existing dashboard pages, so do not use the charts that you see. (The navigational framework will remain, but all of the dashboard UI are being redesigned. You have an open canvas in that regard.)
We want the dashboard style to be crisp, professional, aligned with the existing TimeTracker interface (we would like to introduce lighter styling...in a way that still works with the rest of the app, which is darker).
Attached are multiple images for inspiration.
0 - The current TimeTracker application
1- A wireframe for one dashboard. We can provide more detail if needed. Note that the filters are moving to the top of the dashboard itself...above the smaller donut charts.
2. A simple table that works nicely
3. A little use of color
5. An example of the TimeTracker Week in Review email.