Really reliable and great communication. Design was outstanding!
I highly recommend working with Ava from BC, Canada. Ava's thorough understanding of the English language and her outstanding design quality makes her a perfect partner. I calculated her percentages of winning competitions where she participates... at 25% success rate of winning! She is the real deal and in my humble opinion, one of the best graphic designers in the nation! Her continued success speaks volumes to her detail and quality... hire her today!
How Daniel345706 started their postcard, flyer or print journey
Who are you known as?
Regopoint - instant greenslips online
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Accounting & Financial
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We need a flyer and logo design for a new company called REGOPOINT. The company provides an online service which lets auto mechanics sell car insurance (specifically, Greenslips). We need both a logo and the flyer design. We would like to see designs that use the colours blue and green. The final designs ought to communicate simplicity, innovation and cleverness.
The service is a simple three step process:
- Mechanic logs into regopoint.com.au
- Mechanic answers three questions about the customer's car
- The customer is emailed a copy of their new greenslip
Double your profits by selling greenslips
Sell greenslips to your customers
24/7 online service
No joining fees
Trusted Australian insurance broker
Greenslips from all major insurers
Greenslip emailed to customer instantly
Mechanic improves customer service
Mechanic earns commissions
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
- One A4 page flyer
- Logo of regopoint
- Company byline
- 1300 CTP CTP phone number
- Description of features of Regopoint
- Description of benefits of Regopoint
Things that would be nice to have:
- Use of slogans or imagery which communicate the benefits of the service to mechanics; including
* Mechanics improve customer service by selling greenslips to customers, which saves customers the problem of shopping around elsewhere for the greenslip.