I loved the process... The designer was a true professional and delivered a creative and unique idea for my book cover!
How peterson x started their poster journey
Who are you known as?
S4 OnRamp Online
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We are holding a one-day accelerated cyber security training event on Jan 14th called the S4 OnRamp, see https://s4xevents.com/onramp/ for details. We will be videoing the content and offering an OnRamp Online version next year.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
We are looking for a Movie Poster Spoof to promote the OnRamp Online.
- Size 36" High by 30" Wide
- Provided in high quality .jpg and Photoshop
- It must include one of the two OnRamp logos, attached
- The OnRamp is accelerated learning, what you need to know, fast again look at the webpage for more details https://s4xevents.com/onramp/
- The topic is cybersecurity, but I don't want the cliche hacker in hoodie or lock
- Also avoid anything that is too much about guns, violence, spies
- These systems are used in industrial facilities, power plants, refineries, factories
- It can be serious or funny, I've attached examples from past years
My suggestion is you pick a movie, look at a poster and spoof it. You can also do something totally new.