Packaging colours - black and white, inline with our website.
On the front of the packaging: Quite plain with the logo at the top, and a clear shape where the hair is visible through. Perhaps a triangle shape similar to our website? We have provided a picture of our website for inspiration – packaging must keep inline with the website.
Down one side of the packaging - http://www.geehair.com
Down the other side - "A Women's hair is her crown."
On the back of the packaging... (little gh’s next to each point)
100% Human Hair
High Grade Remy Hair
Double Drawn Hair
Selected From Ethnically Sound Suppliers
Luxurious Hair Extensions
Kind To Your Hair And Scalp
Comfortable To Wear
Can Be Heat Styled
Look And Feel As Natural As Your Own
Enhance Your Beauty
Display the following information underneath:
Gee Hair Ltd
6 Albion Road
Tyne And Wear
TEL: tel:0191 2574000
SHOP ONLINE: http://www.geehair.com
Underneath add the following in this order:
Leave a space after each as manufacturers will fill in this information.
This below information will go on a seperate white cut out cardboard (the same dimensions as the packaging) for the hair extensions to be attached to.
Top Tips And Advice
To prolong the lifespan of your hair extensions, we advise you to treat them like your natural hair…
• We recommend detangling your hair extensions using a Tangle Teezer.
• Begin at the ends of the hair extensions and work your way up, brushing in a downwards motion till the tangles are free.
• DO NOT brush wet hair extensions or backcomb them.
• Always detangle hair before washing.
• Wash your hair extensions in cool water with shampoo, followed by conditioner every 4-6 uses.
• Avoid washing hair extensions unnecessarily.
• Aim to air-dry your hair extensions, avoiding heat damage.
• NEVER wash your hair extensions whilst attached.
• All our hair extensions can be heat styled.
• Use a heat protective product on your hair extensions when using heat styling tools.
• The products that you use on your natural hair can also be used on your hair extensions.
• How you store your hair extensions will affect its longevity.
• Before storing, ensure hair extensions are clean and tangle-free.
• Do NOT store wet hair.
• For the best results, store hair extensions neatly in this box provided with the hair, and ensure the clips are closed to avoid tangling.
For further information, please visit the tips and advice section on our website: http://www.geehair.com