What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Animal & Pet
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We offer spray-on, no rub-in skin care products for animals, including pets (i.e., dogs and cats) and livestock (i.e., horses and cattle). We sell the products to animal owners and to veterinarians. Our products offer professional-strength formulas that treat and prevent a variety of skin conditions ranging from minor skin irritation to major wounds.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
I need a label for a 4.5 ounce spray bottle whose dimensions are 5.0 inch wide by 3.5 inch tall. The back half of the label is practically finished - see attached graphic- due to labeling requirements. The front of the label is what needs the graphics to make the product attractive, professional, and informative. The front needs the following information:
- product name "VetMist" or "VETMIST" with a TM symbol
- patent pending, US Patent 6,627,178 (unless it can be placed on the back)
- NET WT. 4.5 OZ (128g)
Possible other information that could be included:
- Treats the symptoms associated with Hot Spots, Skin Irritation, Dermatitis
- Provides soothing protection
- Company website "TouchlessDesigns.com" and/or phone number
- Veterinarian symbol Cadeceus or something that looks professional
There are no color constraints, although we would like to clearly differentiate the animal health label from the human health label that I have included as reference. In other words, no dark purple.