This year, we do not want to create a “classical” exhibition stand (trade show booth) presenting the products and services offered by Keesystem. Our idea is to create a friendly place where IT experts will be there to answer visitors' technical questions about IT issues and problems. In brief, we want the booth to be a place of discussions and exchanges between Keesystem experts and visitors. The concept is inspired of Apple's IT Bar.
WHAT DO WE NEED ?
1)We need to have the design of the inside walls of our exhibition booth created. As you can see on the specifications (in attachment, page 2 of the document), the booth is made of 5 panels :
- 3 panels of W: 2480mm x H 2976mm
- 1 panel of W: 2480mm x H 2480mm
- 1 panel of W 1488mm x H 2480mm
Please check the attached file "KS-booth-specifications"
2) Along with the design, we need the logo TechDesk by Keesystem to be created. Use Keesystem's font and colors to create TechDesk and write in small letters "by Keesystem".
MISSION OF THE DESIGN
1) Attract visitors that would face any kind of IT problems.
2) Increase keesystem awareness and reputation as an IT expert
3) Strengthen the positioning of Keesystem
HOW TO WE WANT THE DESIGN TO BE :
We are looking for something sober yet friendly and welcoming, with the name of the concept “TechDesk by Keesystem” written in the middle of the largeest wall (the 6meters one) and the chosen messages written around it on the same wall and on the backwall (3 meters). The design should be:
• Friendly and welcoming
• Clear and simple
• Not too colored
• Easy to read
MESSAGES THAT SHOULD BE WRITTEN ON THE WALLS
- You have IT questions? We have IT answers >> this one explains the concept so please write it close the logo TechDesk by KeeSystem so people understand this is the concept. It can be considered as a baseline.
- Guess how an IT strategy can improve corporate processes!
- How to meet client’s 2.0 expectations?
- How to synchronize data on all your devices?
- How to implement mobility solutions for corporate success?
>> these 4 questions correspond to potential visitors questions / IT issues that they would like to discuss with Keesystem’s experts.
FONTS USUALLY USED BY KEESYSTEM: DIN Pro, Calibri, Futura.