Innovative and creative design with a professional presentation that was impressive.
- logicainfo ♥
Good designer. Quick and communicative….
How gotellooutreach started their signage journey
Who are you known as?
GOTELLO OUTREACH, INC
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Community & Non-Profit
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
WHO WE ARE:
GOTELLO OUTREACH, INC is a christian non-profit focused on helping everyday Christians become more active in their God-given calling of sharing Jesus with others.
WHAT WE DO:
1. Small Group Workshops: We facilitate small group workshops and meetups, inviting Christians and non-Christians, alike, to eat, pray, study and have fun with us.
2. Seminars/Webinars:We host events where we engage in honest conversations about barriers to witnessing for Christ and provide helpful tips for telling others about Jesus.
3. Service Projects: We promote and facilitate outreach events through organized small groups that involve relationship building and targeted needs-based projects in our local community.
4. GO|Media Resources - We provide free digital and print media resources to use in personal ministry efforts.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
We need a retractable banner designed for our non-profit organization to use for promo and events. Our religious non-profit is just starting up so hoping to draw a lot of interest and signups for our programs...
Design should have two sections:
1. HIGHLIGHT: We want it to highlight our 2 day interactive workshops - titled: "Why don't I share Jesus?"(sample poster 2) and call people to sign up.
- Day 1:
----- 'GO|Topic' Presentation
----- Breakout sessions w/ hands-on exercises, discussions and role-playing
----- Lunch provided
- Day 2:
----- Service Project
2. WHO WE ARE: We want it to introduce us and what we do, and give a feel for the organization(sample poster 1). It should include: My logo; social media icons(@gotellooutreach); call to signup, website URL(gotellooutreach.org)
Not expecting it to look like posters or pictures just for included as a reference because we've used them in the past.
When I do another one. the Idea would be that I would only need to change the Highlighted section content.. but the WHO WE ARE section would stay the same.
It should include: My logo; social media icons; call to action(signup), website URL, what we do bullets, highlight workshops