The designer designed a logo that is exactly what we wanted. The designer also modified the design multiple times according to our wishes and provided the final files in multiple different formats and colors.
- rot information security
Excellent work and great communication.
Thanks for everything, love your work - wish I spoke your language. Please to work with and always got back to me promplty - thanks again
- A G E
Great designer very fast delivery of files. Highly reccommended!
- A.M. Designs
A.M.Designs is a very talented designer. He reads the design brief and takes on all comments and improvements very professionally and in a timely fashion. We are thrilled with our end result, and would recommend A.M.D to anyone and everyone!
Well done! and Thanks!
Very responsive and talented designer
How Stenger2 started their t-shirt journey
Who are you known as?
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Games & Recreational
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We are a Heavy Equipment Adventure. Based in the Twin Cities we are an outdoor recreational business that let's customers come out and play on full size, real life excavators, bulldozers, etc. Basically a big kids playground!
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
We are looking for a t-shirt design.
- cool and trendy design
- 2 sided
- Preferred shirt colors - black, yellow, orange
- Needs to have our logo 'Extreme Sandbox' (attached), also included the 'X' branding mark (attached)
- Slogan - 'Let The Kid In You Play'
- Location/Contact info - http://www.extremesandbox.com, (855) DIG 4 FUN, Twin Cities OR Hastings, MN
IDEAS - FRONT
- maybe just have the 'X' on the shoulder. Could place the logo underneath the X mark.
IDEAS - BACK
- pretty open here for some creative sandbox designs. Could do some graphics of excavators or bulldozers playing in the dirt. You can check our website to see some images of equipment in action.
- Some possible taglines you could use:
1) Heavy Equipment Adventures
2) Got Dirt?
3) Size Matters