We are looking for a website design to go with our new logo (attached) and branding. Please use the logo as a reference on what colors to use in the site design. The green is the highlight colour, so should not be overused, but that said, we don't want a website that looks drab and uninspiring. The site should be clean, modern, yet interesting.
The website is designed to catch the interest of business owners immediately.
The design will consist of 2 pages - the home page, and a secondary page to be used as a template for the various content pages (services, about us, contact, etc.)
Both pages will have the same header and footer:
Menu items from left to right, will be: Home, Growth, Profit, Cashflow, Protection, Future, Resources, News, Contact, About. If this is too crammed, feel free to take out News and Contact.
I have a separate contest running for some icons/buttons to use for this site. This should be easy to find, please feel free to contribute to both contests for the complete package!
• Some scrolling images, see http://proctormajor.com.au/
• Join Quantum button, see http://www.fivewayschartered.com.au for sample
• Maybe a simple area for text that can be regularly updated
• A selection of the latest blog posts, as per http://www.accountingnorth.com.au/
• Both a search box and a similar box to subscribe to our newsletter. Not next to each other.
• Menu headings down the bottom as well as up the top. See http://lovetts.com.au
• This page will be a basic content page that can be used accross the site, the header and footer will be the same as the home page.
• There needs to be vertical navigation on the left, similar to http://www.accountingnorth.com.au/what-we-do
• In the content part of this page, I want some ideas on our service packages, a bit like http://hasbs.com.au/home.html or http://www.fivewayschartered.com.au…five-ways/ or http://www.accountingnorth.com.au/s…o-packages.
We only need 3 columns, please be creative!