I recently worked with Amazing Web to create a web page design for my website. Amazing Web immediately understood the style in which I wanted my web page created. This then made it much easier to proceed with the design of the project because of his perceptiveness. Throughout the designing process Amazing Web was very helpful and patient. I requested many changes, big and small, which sometimes created more work for him but he never delivered less perfect. He was quick to answer all of my questions which made me very confident in his expertise. I would highly recommend Amazing Web to anyone who is looking to have a web page designed. I couldn’t be happier with the final results. Thank you very much Amazing Web.
ty, perfect and easy to work with
Brilliant work once again
Kabitan was great to work with. Did everything I asked and made every edit. Highly recommended.
How Shammesh started their web page design journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Humanitarian and international NGO (non-governmental organization) SHAMMESH with baseline as "Towards a better world". SHAMMESH means “SERVE” in Aramaic.
Shammesh aims to:
- Promote people's access to water and sanitation structures.
- Contribute to improving the health of populations through the support
clinics and health centers in rural or disadvantaged areas.
- Develop literacy, basic education and vocational training.
- Perform any activity aimed at improving the living conditions of communities basic.
- Development aid through support for people in precarious situations.
The future website Shammesh (URL: http://www.shammesh.org) will present the NGO, its values, projects and actions. It will collect donations and recruiting volunteers for humanitarian missions.
You will find enclosed the proposed site tree.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Community & Non-Profit
What do you have in mind for the style and theme of the web page?
Please find enclosed Shammesh's logo and main colors for the future website.
2.0 multilingual website with responsive design for PC, MAC, tablets and mobiles.
- 2 type pages: one type page with any HTML contents (radio, etc ...) and one type page "rubric" that displays subtopics.