Fusionidea was an amazing designer to work with. Our team went back and forth on designs to the point of our own annoyance. However, Fusionidea was patient, diligent, quick, and an absolutely wonderful partner. Not to mention his skill and ultimate design were incredible and captured exactly what we wanted.
How New2000 started their web page design journey
Who are you known as?
Simply Garden Furniture
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We are an online retailer of garden furniture in the UK
We have been established since 2000
We deliver direct to customers homes
The website name is : SIMPLY GARDEN FURNITURE
The main brand name of the products we sell is: BILLYOH
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
OVERALL SITE THEME
- The overall site goal is to get visitors to buy our products
- We want the redesign to be an evolution of the current site design
- We want it to look more modern and up to date
- We want it to feature 'social' features
- We want the text to be large and the images large and bright
- We want the navigation to be clear and simple
- We want the site to explain things to customers very well
FRONT PAGE - http://www.simplygardenfurniture.co.uk
- The purpose of the front page is to 1. Welcome customers; 2. Introduce them to our products and service; 3. Increase trust in us as a company; 4. Get customers to click on the offers or the links to the category pages
- The front page needs to highlight deals, offers and new products.
- The front page needs to make it easy for the customer to click through to our product and category pages
- The goal of the product page is to get customers to buy the product
- The product page needs to be SIMPLE AND CLEAR and EXPLAIN the product to the customer
- It must have a very clear title and very crisp image and gallery
- It must have a very clear description
- The add to basket button must be clear
35-44 - female - suburban - above average income
Must be very clear
Information must be bold and in large type
Everything must be easy to read
Navigation must be clear and simple