Josaph understood what we were looking for from the beginning and responded to our comments quickly and creatively!! Excellent!
Wonderful to work with and very impressed with his creative detail to this website page for John 8:32. :)
A real pleasure to work with. Very talented designer.
- website special
Did an excellent job and was quick to respond to feedback and requests. Highly recommend!
How tariqamro started their web page design journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Equirise is an investment firm that targets middle income investors and facilitates their investments internationally. With its network of seasoned investors, it opens doors to hidden gems. It also caters to the different investment needs.
Equirise is derived from combining the two words "Equity" and "Rise" so we are more focused on wealth creation.
Informal and friendly
Committed and empathetic
Honest and straightforward
We mean business
The key elements of our website:
1. Landing page: this page will include a lot of information for investors wanting to get more information on what it means to invest their money, dispelling some myths, how to think about their futures. i.e. it is not about Equirise. It is a page where content will be freely shared with whomever wants it.
2. Our clients: will include a list of our clients, along with their testimonials in video and/or text quotes.
3. Our investment approach: here we explain our investment principals and other relevant information about our approach to investing.
4. Blog: Here we will share various content and analysis.
5. About us: a brief about who we are and our values and team
6. Contact: contains our contact information and ability to send us a message to firstname.lastname@example.org
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
What do you have in mind for the style and theme of the web page?
We would like a simple yet sophisticated site. It should not be busy with too many graphics or distractions. Our personality is a combination of informal meets tough love. We understand what pains our clients go through so we are welcoming and empathetic, yet we also understand that we need to get serious and work hard.
Our logo is a several small geometric shapes forming a triangle and our colors are purple, blue and lime green. Will upload a sample of the logo.
1. Menu for other sections of the site, which are: Blog, Clients, Investments, About Us, and Contact
2. Links to social media
3. Links to various articles and white papers related to topics that interest investors. This is the main feature of the page. The idea is that investors should be able to learn a lot from just going through this page. Not about Equirise, but about investments for them. Topics like, What a healthy portfolio looks like, investment myths, investing in start-ups, links to economic reports, etc.
We are looking for a fun and professional way to navigate the blog page as well as displaying content. We should have the ability to include graphs, images and diagrams in the blog.