We are so happy with the design, it was better than we could have imagined. Thank you Fred :)
Extremely professional, fast and totally understood what we wanted from him all along. We highly recommend this guys, he is brilliant!
How Winancial started their web page design journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Winancial.com is a B2C web application that help people to manage their personal finance (budget, bank accounts, transaction categorisation). The target audience is anyone would need to follow and manage his money.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
What do you have in mind for the style and theme of the web page?
Please, try to respect the Winancial homepage style (simple, well contrasted, beautiful, modern) and don't touch the header / footer. Just redesign the actual content of the 5 pages above.
These 5 pages need : large text, easy to follow layout, simplicity, easy reading, color balanced, story telling, pen style overlay.
1 - http://bit.ly/KPuAB9
- purpose : the application Tour page : tell 'stories' (text + app images) that engages the user to try the application
- goal : click on the Tarifs (Prices) button
2 - http://bit.ly/KW0MZd
- purposes :
Explain how the application 'Winancial Bureau' (Adobe AIR) downloads files from bank websites and upload them to http://www.winancial.com
Explain Security carefully
- goal : click on the Tarifs (see below) button or the Tour button (see above)
3 - http://bit.ly/LwGKjC
- purpose : the Subscribe page : tell how Winancial is secure, provide benefits, show users comments, inspire confidence
- goal : click on the Subscribe button, no other choice (captive page)
4 - http://bit.ly/KPuLMK
- purpose : landing page targeted by keywords for SEO or SEM
- goal : click on any button (Prices or Images)
5 - https://www.winancial.com/tarifs.html
- purpose : the Prices page
- describe all plans grouped by functionnalities
- trial: first month free with all functionnalities
- benefits & byuing conditions
- goal : click on any Buy or Subscriber button
What to avoid
Avoid to design the homepage : it's already done ! Just design the 5 pages above.