I start from the top and move down:
1) GBF Media logo + slider (text + picture)
2) Our services (each service must have READ MORE button or something
3) Portfolio by categories: design, web, apps, print
4) Our client testimotionals + client logos
4) Our prices + ordering form
5) Offices + contact form
Our current web: http://www.gbfmedia.ee
New idea is to use similar movement on the page like here: http://joelb.me/scrollpath/ PSD files from bottom link download.
1) The Slider + Picture idea is to offer client something specific, for example we have a good print offer: get business card design + print with very good price, click ORDER button to order.
2) Our services: list of our services as we have right now on http://www.gbfmedia.ee (use Google translator: Estonian > English) and for every service we will design later landing page (that for is READ MORE for clicking)
3) Portfolio: right now we have portfolio in the background but we need to make categories and make it more clean, simple... so client can choose what works he or she would like to look
4) Our client testimotionals + client logos (look at Efley design)
4) Our prices + ordering form (look at Efley & GBF design)
5) Offices + contact form (look at Efley & GBF design) but now we have 2 offices so there should be 2 offices and 2 information but still 1 contact form.