✰✰ PAGE 1. Homepage ✰✰
GOAL: should build confidence that CEN can help and have parents enter the self-help portal.
This page is broken down into three sections that flow from one to the next.
SECTION A: Hero Image
– Black and white image from the charity, please review cenlive.org for reference.
SECTION B: Interactive Roadmap - see attachment to include in your design.
SECTION C: will be live data to be showcased reflecting the success of Cenlive.
PLEASE NOTE: Section C needs to be an engaging and informative section, we will be coding it so it reflects live data as and when it happens
It is broken into two (2) parts:
Part 1: Data points to highlight will be:
– Total cases handled
– Cases by reason for exclusion
– Cases by council area
– Cases by ethnicity
– Cases by reason/ethnicity
– Cases by gender
– Cases by reason/gender
Part 2: Interactive Map showing data points by region.
- This interactive map will be in a heat-map style, based on http://www.openheatmap.com/gallery.html.
✰✰ PAGE 2. Dashboard page for parent after registration ✰✰
GOAL: the purpose of this is that when the parent logs in, they have access to their own progress on the portal through a dashboard and they can be guided there by CEN staff.
– Parent image (optional)
– Child name
– Address, phone, email
– School name & address
– Where they are in the exclusion progress
– What action have they taken to date
– Letters created
– Case material built
– Recommended next steps
- Questions asked
- Answers received
- Testimonial left
See wireframe and image for inspiration - should be in keeping with the style of the previous pages.
✰✰ PAGE 3: Content pop-up page ✰✰
GOAL: Content that will help parents through the exclusion process will pop-up in different content types such as letter/case builder, quizzes, text, video and e-learning.
The pop-ups will be accessed from the images on the roadmap page by hovering over or clicking on the images in the roadmap. (Roadmap does not need to be designed, it is based on the provided image called virtual world later.)
Section A: Letter/case builder section
The parents get questions and based on how they answer those a letter/ document populates for them below.
– A progression through the questions is needed
– the visual letter or document being populated with sections after each step.
– A save and download button are essential.
Section B: General information section.
– Content should be informational text (can use filler text, just need layout).
– It should have the same look and feel as other sections and not look like individual items.
– A start, save progress and complete button should be included.
Section C: Ask an advisor.
This section is where the parent can ask a question to an advisor via the platform.
– So how it works is they will compose a quick question, send it.
– The question will then be sent to one of the organisations advisors.
– Once the question has sent, it will be bookmarked on the parents dashboard and when they get a response, they will see it there.
Section D: Thank/donate section:
Form at the end of the process which asks the parents to leave a testimonial and a donation towards the charity.
Feedback/ donation form should include:
– brief explanation of support required,
– how CEN helped,
– tick box for permission to print it on the site,
– how they want their name to show or anonymous,
– their email (will not be shown)
– a submit and donate button.