Professional iPhone & mobile app design
Get a custom-made mobile app designed in 7 days, from DKK2,999
Host a design contest and our community of talented designers will compete to create a mobile app design you love, or your money back!
- You describe your exact requirements
- Dozens of designers submit concepts for review
- You only pay for the app design you like best!
Example mobile app designs
How mobile app design contests work
1) Compile your design brieftell me more
- Answer some simple questions about your business and the mobile app design you're looking for.
- Decide on the amount you wish to pay.
2) Review & provide feedbacktell me more
- Designers submit concepts based on the brief
- Review and give feedback on designs as they are submitted
3) Pick a winning design!tell me more
- After 7 days, browse entries and pick your favorite mobile app design. We'll take care of paying the winning designer.
- Complete handover - receive final high-quality files and full copyright
What our customers say
“We have been told by people that our site is the best looking site they’ve seen.”View contest
“99designs allowed us to benefit from the perspective of multiple talented graphic artists.”View contest
“With 99designs, we got great results in a very short time and for a fraction of the cost.”View contest
Winning mobile app designs
Glow Magic is a fun iPhone and iPod Touch app that allows users to create neat looking glowing artwork, animate certain parts of it, save images and pass them onto their friends. As part of this project, Glow Magic required both an iPhone app launch icon and a graphic suitable for the loading splash screen. The image should be appropriate for use on a black background. In terms of design, it should be visually impressive, slick and clean.
- Paid $473
- Received 165 designs
Blackout Labs required a single screen design for their latest app, the i808 drum machine. This app brings vintage drum machine sounds to the iPhone with tight time keeping and high-quality sounds that no other apps provide. The design should consist of 16 beat buttons, 12 drums/instruments with editable parameters, 5 patterns and editable gain and tempo. Keep in mind that this is a touchscreen, so no buttons can be too small. It should also be extremely easy to use.
- Paid $430
- Received 65 designs
iTooch by Edupad
EduPaid is an editor of e-learning solutions for children. They produced an iPad and iPhone app called iTooch. This is also the name of the character used in the app (the character was designed in another 99designs contest). App users will be children aged between 9 and 11. App buyers will be the parents. Even though this app is educational, the design itself should be fun, engaging, energetic and informal.
- Paid $1,206
- Received 68 designs
SalesMagic required a new, simple, visually appealing and colorful iPad app design. The design should not be cutesy in any way. This app keeps track of contact information relating to clients and companies. The ideal design will work in both landscape and portrait mode on the iPad. The interface should also make it extremely easy to input data. ‘Bills’ in the iTunes app store is a good example of the design they are seeking.
- Paid $995
- Received 57 designs
“What’s on TV” iPad App
The “What’s on TV” iPad app allows users to browse through a guide of what is showing on TV right now, as well as future programming across all channels from their local cable provider. The app should provide a rich, engaging experience and be extremely easy to use.
- Paid $1,189
- Received 203 designs
GE Measurement & Control Solutions
GE Measurement & Control Solutions have designed an iPhone application, “Moisture Calculator”, that allows users to measure moisture content and relative humidity in ideal gases. By entering specific values, the application will calculate the results. They required a custom keypad design which will be used to input the values, along with an icon and splash screen design. The design should be creative, very unique and appeal to users.
- Paid $700
- Received 53 designs
Recent mobile app design contests
Popular Contest Entries +32 more entries submitted by 4 designers
Redesign our portfolio stress-testing tools for iPad
Popular Contest Entries +22 more entries submitted by 5 designers
We want you to design mobile game like CityVille by zynga.
Popular Contest Entries +16 more entries submitted by 11 designers
Provides augmented movie watching experiences on mobile smart phones
browse 23 more mobile app design contests »
Still have questions?
- How many designers will be working on my project?
- A typical contest has dozens of designers competing to produce the best design. The more money you offer, the more designers you'll attract.
- What if I don’t like any of the designs that I get?
- We have a 100% money-back guarantee! If you don't like any designs, then simply contact us within 60 days and we'll give you a complete refund.
- How many design entries will I get to choose from?
- On average, we receive 40+ entries per mobile app design contest, from dozens of different designers over a 7 day period.
- How much does it cost to run a mobile app design contest?
- You set the budget! Pricing starts at DKK2,999 and in general, the more money you offer, the more mobile app designs you will have to choose from.
- Will the designers tailor their designs to suit my business?
- Our designers create designs according to your requirements, so every entry to your design contest is tailor-made just for you!
- Can I get designers to revise the designs they create for me?
- Absolutely. Designers thrive on guidance, so the more feedback you provide, the better the quality of your finished product.
- 127 designs
- 1,760 open
- 214,834 contests
- DKK3,156,686 currently
- DKK9,637,424 designer payouts