Custom product packaging & label design
Get eye-catching packaging or labels designed in under 7 days, from DKK1,799
Host a design contest and our community of talented designers will compete to create stand out product packaging or label you love, or your money back!
- You describe your exact requirements
- Dozens of designers submit concepts for you to review
- You only pay for the design you like best!
Example product label designs
How product label design contests work
1) Compile your design brieftell me more
- Answer some simple questions about your business and the product label design you're looking for.
- Decide on the amount you wish to pay.
2) Review & provide feedbacktell me more
- Designers submit concepts based on the brief
- Review and give feedback on designs as they are submitted
3) Pick a winning design!tell me more
- After 7 days, browse entries and pick your favorite product label design. We'll take care of paying the winning designer.
- Complete handover - receive final high-quality files and full copyright
What our customers say
“Our experience with 99designs has been fantastic. We were able to interact with the designers - around the clock.”View contest
“Now we can have access to all the cutting-edge designs without hiring expensive design agencies.”View contest
“I would not have received the standard of design work at the price you offer else where. The competition concept is brilliant.”View contest
Winning product label designs
Salto International are entering the European market with a new kids toy called MagiLetters. Like all MagiPad products, these alphabetical letters stay in place without magnets or glue. The design of the packaging should be appealing to kids and at the same time give the impression to the buying parents that this is a valuable and educational toy.
- Paid $211
- Received 33 designs
Ssov, a family owned Napa Valley winery, required a wine label design for a very special limited production. This label should stand out on the shelf and attract a younger demographic without alienating the older generation. No cartoons or animal characters should be included. The type face used should be both clear and bold. In terms of color, orange and electric blue would suit the existing brand.
- Paid $395
- Received 107 designs
Mountain X Wine
Mountain X Wine are a small wine company in Australia with a superior wine, due to be launched in the coming months. It’s a premium, high-quality wine and it’s made in small quantities. This should be reflected in the label design created. A text-based logo should also be incorporated.
- Paid $320
- Received 106 designs
Soapopular are launching a brand new antibacterial hand soap and would like to create a new company image at the same time. They require a new, clean, green style feel for the packaging. The company’s focus is on quality, innovation and customer satisfaction. This should also be reflected in the label created.
- Paid $292
- Received 29 designs
Spring in a Bag & Tea in a Bag
Spring in a Bag are looking for new eye-catching product label designs for a range of great new beverages. The new style drinks come packaged in fully recyclable drinking pouches, which leave a drastically smaller carbon footprint when compared to plastic bottle and caps. The labels (both front and back) need to be vibrant, bright and pop when on the shelves. The brand itself should convey honesty, friendliness and innovation.
- Paid $259
- Received 67 designs
Simply Natural, PuraLean
Simply Natural is a health supplement company that makes natural products with no stimulants. They required a label design for a new product called PuraLean, which is an incredible weight loss cleanse supplement. The design itself needs to be bright, eye-catching and creative.
- Paid $211
- Received 18 designs
Recent product label design contests
Popular Contest Entries +92 more entries submitted by 18 designers
Local, raw, minimally filtered, honey
Popular Contest Entries +7 more entries submitted by 4 designers
We are importing a line of kitchen products for resale in the U.S.
Popular Contest Entries +87 more entries submitted by 23 designers
Wine label for personal use, not commercial sale
Popular Contest Entries +6 more entries submitted by 6 designers
skincare, luxury facials, peels, professional make-up, permanent cosmetics.
Popular Contest Entries +66 more entries submitted by 22 designers
We are a flavored vodka beverage startup
Popular Contest Entries +84 more entries submitted by 15 designers
We are a skin care / esthetics center that focuses on results oriented skin care utilizing natural products and…
Popular Contest Entries +47 more entries submitted by 9 designers
We sell reusable baby pouches on Amazon.
browse 38 more product label design contests »
Still have questions?
- How many designers will be working on my project?
- A typical contest has dozens of designers competing to produce the best design. The more money you offer, the more designers you'll attract.
- What if I don’t like any of the designs that I get?
- We have a 100% money-back guarantee! If you don't like any designs, then simply contact us within 60 days and we'll give you a complete refund.
- How many design entries will I get to choose from?
- On average, we receive 40+ entries per product label design contest, from dozens of different designers over a 7 day period.
- How much does it cost to run a product label design contest?
- You set the budget! Pricing starts at DKK1,799 and in general, the more money you offer, the more product label designs you will have to choose from.
- Will the designers tailor their designs to suit my business?
- Our designers create designs according to your requirements, so every entry to your design contest is tailor-made just for you!
- Can I get designers to revise the designs they create for me?
- Absolutely. Designers thrive on guidance, so the more feedback you provide, the better the quality of your finished product.
- 127 designs
- 1,723 open
- 214,749 contests
- DKK3,096,165 currently
- DKK9,574,597 designer payouts